The Brazed plate heat exchanger, assembled with two end plates and connections, is vacuum brazed at extremely high temperatures providing a permanently sealed heat exchanger. The final result is a strong and compact plate heat exchanger with extremely high heat transmissions. The high heat transmission comes from the main pattern which is designed to create turbulent flow.
1. Refrigeration: used as a condenser and evaporator.
2. HVAC: intermediate heat exchangers used in conjunction with boilers, intermediate heat exchangers in high-rise buildings, etc.
3. Chemical industry: soda ash industry, synthetic ammonia, alcohol fermentation, resin synthesis cooling, etc.
4. Metallurgical industry: aluminate mother liquor heating or cooling, steel-making process cooling, etc.
5. Machinery industry: various quenching fluid cooling, reducer lubricating oil cooling, etc.
6. Power industry: high-voltage transformer oil cooling, generator bearing oil cooling, etc.
7. Paper industry: heat recovery of the bleaching process, heating of washing liquid, etc.
8. Textile industry: cooling of the aqueous solution of viscose silk alkali, cooling of boiling nitrocellulose, etc.
9. Food industry: fruit juice sterilization and cooling, animal and vegetable oil heating and cooling, etc.
10. Grease process: soap-based drying at atmospheric pressure, heating or cooling various process liquids.
11. Centralized heating: heating the waste heat area of a thermal power plant, heating bath water.
12. Others: petroleum, medicine, ships, seawater desalination, geothermal utilization.
Flow plates and connections in stainless steel .
End plates in stainless steel.
Brazing material is pure copper.
Working pressure /Temperature:
The units are constructed for max.
Working pressure/temperature 45Bar/-195°C-180°C
Floor mounting feet.
Connection unions for welding on pipes.
In AISI 316 or ST.52-3.
1>.Good sealing performance: Braze welding with pure copper
2>.Resistance to high pressure: 4.5Mpa at the most
3>.Wide range of applicable temperature: -195°C-180°C
4>. High heat transfer efficiency: 7000W/.K at the most
5>.Usability to heat transfer with a small temperature difference: The minimum temperature difference is 1.0°C.
6>. Compact structure, small volume, lightweight and less quantity of carried liquid
3>. The HVAC area
7>. Engine cooling and other industrial tasks.
Certificate: ISO9001:2008, CE, SGS, TUV,
1. Q: How long can we deliver goods?
A: It would be 15-25 days after payment and drawing sketch confirmed
2. Q: Can your company supply an after-sales warranty?
A: Yes, we can supply 1-year after-sales warranty against B/L date.
3. Q: What payment terms can you accept?
A: We can accept L/C, T/T, etc.
4. Q: Can you accept customized order?
A: Yes, we accept, we have a very professional technical group who can design the special products according to your basic parameter/ datasheet/ drawings or sample.
5. Q: Do you have your own factory or just you are a trading company?
A: We are the direct factory group, one is in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, another is in Huanggang City, Hubei Province.
6. Q: Is OEM order acceptable to your company?
A: Yes, OEM is Welcomed.
We promise 10 year guarantee, all reasonable relevant cost will be undertaken by us in the first year if our heat exchanger fails to work due to quality problem, only the free repairing operation guide is available in the rest of the 9 years via E-mail /Fax/Phone
For any more details: